Dr. Jonathan Siuta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Siuta?

Highly Recommended

Posted on December 26th, 2010

Dr. Siuta is very knowledgeable, very competent and very caring. Best of all, he spends as much time as you need to understand your diagnosis and treatment, listening and communicating as if you were the only patient in his office! Dr. Siuta is also great at "well care" and preventative medicine. He tells you what you are doing right and suggests changes for better health. Dr. Siuta is not quick to prescribe medication if small lifestyle changes (diet and exercise) are preferable and possible.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Siuta has been my primary care physician for about 3 years, I am 64. He also cared for my 86 year old mother for about 4 months. He is an excellent internist, respectful of my care decisions for me and my mother. His bedside manner is the best. I know he is an excellent pediatrician and am very glad that he also sees adults.

Fantastic

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

The best pediatrician we've ever had. We have moved often, and sadly, have moved since. It was a great loss, as Dr. Siuta has a gentle and kind bedside manner, is quick to answer questions and/or follow up, and is informative. Highly recommended.

Competant and professional

Posted on October 14th, 2009

Knows his stuff. Has a good "big picture" view and his approach is very reasonable. Very satisfied with his work.

Best Pediatrician in Wilmington! The most caring and comprehensive medical care for my children!

Posted on November 20th, 2008

Dr. Jonathan Siuta is the most professional pediatrician that has ever cared for my children, and I won't take them to see anyone else. He listens to my concerns as a parent, he listens to my kids, and he spends as much time as we need to ensure me that they are getting the best care possible! I recommend him to anyone in the Wilmington, NC area.

Posted on October 17th, 2010