A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Skonicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skonicki
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skonicki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Skonicki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Skonicki graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Skonicki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Josef Skonicki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Skonicki practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Skonicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Skonicki practices Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.