A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Skonicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Skonicki, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skonicki graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Skonicki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American College of Surgeons
- Tuscaloosa Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Josef Skonicki MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan J. Skonicki practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Skonicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Skonicki practices Psychiatry near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Psychiatrists.