Dr. Jonathan Slater MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Slater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Slater, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Slater has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Slater practice?
Dr. Jonathan Slater practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Holyoke, MA and Palmer, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Nephrologists, and Springfield Gastroenterologists.