Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Slater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Slater, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Slater has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Slater practice?
Dr. Jonathan Slater practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Gastroenterology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Enfield, CT.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Nephrologists, and Springfield Gastroenterologists.