A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Smith, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Smith, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan C. Smith FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Smith practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.