Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jul 27th, 2016

Love him and the office!

Feb 5th, 2016

The appointment exceeded my expectations. The staff was friendly and professional. They have a beautiful office that is calming. I saw the nurse practitioner Angela George. She spent a great deal of time with me and had a very calming personality. Recommend anybody and everybody I know to go see them. I saw the nurse practitioner Angela George. She spent a great deal of time with me and had a very calming personality. Recommend anybody and everybody I know to go see them

Dec 8th, 2015

Wonderful OBGYN

May 28th, 2015

LOVE HIM! Best experience I have ever had with an OB.

mixed feelings show details mixed feelings
by anonimo on Apr 3rd, 2014

I wanted to love this office and doctor. The front staff was very nice however the office manager/Dr Sneads wife gives a very uncomfortable vibe to the office. Made very clear from beginning that is all focused on payment. Very aggressive from first visit. Made me feel like I was not going to pay or something. Very stuck up women. All other staff is super nice. Other thing did not like is that no advise or opinion is offered. I have not had a baby before so I am pretty clueless. And no info given. I got the chance to ask questions if I wanted to but i didn't really know what to ask and would have loved more feedback from them on how I was doing and what to expect. I got 0 feedback about my vitals, weight, how I was coming along. etc. Maybe lack of experience or fear of lawsuits, I don't know. But they don't volunteer any info. He is very nice and so is Angela. Just not very talkative and Angela talks super fast. Not sure if I would recommend. I got sick and they didn't want to see me, sent me off to my PCP who I had not seen in 2 years when I was almost 30 weeks pregnant. Not cool

A Doctor that listens. show details A Doctor that listens.
by Janet B. on Feb 5th, 2014

I have been to my share of OB-GYNs and I have to say. Dr. Snead and all his staff are great

Great doctor, poor staff. show details Great doctor, poor staff.
Jan 2nd, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Snead. He got me in the day after I found out I was pregnant, which I heard it was very hard to get an appt here. After my appointment he came out of his office to check up on me and answer all the questions I had. Fast forward a few weeks later, I started to have some complications. We went to the hospital and called Dr. Snead's office to make a follow up appointment. All she said to us was "If the baby still has a heartbeat let us know and we'll make one, but if there's not then there's no need for one." Threlady who said that was the one in the window, the Hispanic lady with short hair. A week later, I started having the same compication again, so we called the on call and he told me to come in the very next day at 845am. Very impressed with him, but his office staff sucks.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Kimberly on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Snead makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. The OBGYN is definitely not one of my favorite appts, but Dr. Snead is very professional. He explained everything to me and treated me with care and respect.

Rude Staff show details Rude Staff
by J on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Snead and his NP Angela are ok. Average care but nothing special. I feel rushed when I see them and they tend to talk down to me. My major problem is with their staff, particularly the two women who handle the insurance. They have tried to over charge me multiple times because they are incompetent as employees and cannot do simple math. I always know it will take at least 20-30 min to check out after an appointment because there is always an issue that the simplest of minds could resolve. I have changed care providers because of them.

Great! show details Great!
by KM on Mar 18th, 2013

I am currently 9 months along and have been really happy with Dr. Sneads practice. I really enjoy his friendly staff who always remember my name, and have had great appts with Dr. Snead and Angela. I would probably say I am one of their more anxious patients as I tend to be an anxious person, and I have called with a few trivial questions, and each time they get back to me promptly, and I never feel as if I am bothering them. I would recommend anyone looking for a good OB to come here. I look forward to experience when I have my sweet girl because I know I will be well taken care of.

Forgetfulness show details Forgetfulness
Dec 3rd, 2012

I had multiple pregnancies before having my daughter. While pregnant with her. He would forget my info. I guess he didnt even look at my charts before seeing me. He would actually say that he was getting me mixed up with other patients. He would counteract himself each appointment. After having my daughter at my 6 week check up he didn't check anything.

Apr 11th, 2012

He is much interested in pregnant patient if u are suffering from pco or other complication hard to get his appt, usually u will get surprise that nurse will be seeing u. When u mention all ur concern they will treat one problem and then again u have to make appt inorder to get second problem solved. U have to call lot of time for medication. Usually they forget to call the pharmacy right away.

Jun 10th, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff! Would highly recommend him or his nurse practitioner to anyone.

Blessed to be his patient show details Blessed to be his patient
by Jessica on Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Snead and his medical/office staff are truly amazing. Before finding him, I used to hate going to the OBGYN and now I actually look forward to seeing them all. They always know my name when I walk in the door and make me feel like I am at home. The entire medical team goes above and beyond to make sure that I am doing okay, even calling me to follow up. I feel like God finally gave me an intelligent, caring, and spiritual doctor. It will be a great pleasure to know that he will deliver my future children.I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. :O)

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jan 13th, 2010

I live in the area and all of my friends have switched to Dr. Snead. He is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is great. If I have a question, they were good about following up and answering. They have appointments the same day if you need it. I was really impressed with how beautiful his office was. Regardless of the office, it was Dr. Snead's friendliness and compassion that keeps me as a patient.