Obstetrics & Gynecology
4312 Heritage Trace Pkwy
Ste 700
Keller, TX 76244
817-741-9663
Locations and availability (4)

|  mixed feelings  |  show details
by anonimo on Apr 3rd, 2014

I wanted to love this office and doctor. The front staff was very nice however the office manager/Dr Sneads wife gives a very uncomfortable vibe to the office. Made very clear from beginning that is all focused on payment. Very aggressive from first visit. Made me feel like I was not going to pay or something. Very stuck up women. All other staff is super nice. Other thing did not like is that no advise or opinion is offered. I have not had a baby before so I am pretty clueless. And no info given. I got the chance to ask questions if I wanted to but i didn't really know what to ask and would have loved more feedback from them on how I was doing and what to expect. I got 0 feedback about my vitals, weight, how I was coming along. etc. Maybe lack of experience or fear of lawsuits, I don't know. But they don't volunteer any info. He is very nice and so is Angela. Just not very talkative and Angela talks super fast. Not sure if I would recommend. I got sick and they didn't want to see me, sent me off to my PCP who I had not seen in 2 years when I was almost 30 weeks pregnant. Not cool

|  A Doctor that listens.  |  show details
by Janet B. on Feb 5th, 2014

I have been to my share of OB-GYNs and I have to say. Dr. Snead and all his staff are great

|  Great doctor, poor staff.  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Snead. He got me in the day after I found out I was pregnant, which I heard it was very hard to get an appt here. After my appointment he came out of his office to check up on me and answer all the questions I had. Fast forward a few weeks later, I started to have some complications. We went to the hospital and called Dr. Snead's office to make a follow up appointment. All she said to us was "If the baby still has a heartbeat let us know and we'll make one, but if there's not then there's no need for one." Threlady who said that was the one in the window, the Hispanic lady with short hair. A week later, I started having the same compication again, so we called the on call and he told me to come in the very next day at 845am. Very impressed with him, but his office staff sucks.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Kimberly on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Snead makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. The OBGYN is definitely not one of my favorite appts, but Dr. Snead is very professional. He explained everything to me and treated me with care and respect.

|  Rude Staff  |  show details
by J on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Snead and his NP Angela are ok. Average care but nothing special. I feel rushed when I see them and they tend to talk down to me. My major problem is with their staff, particularly the two women who handle the insurance. They have tried to over charge me multiple times because they are incompetent as employees and cannot do simple math. I always know it will take at least 20-30 min to check out after an appointment because there is always an issue that the simplest of minds could resolve. I have changed care providers because of them.

|  Great!  |  show details
by KM on Mar 18th, 2013

I am currently 9 months along and have been really happy with Dr. Sneads practice. I really enjoy his friendly staff who always remember my name, and have had great appts with Dr. Snead and Angela. I would probably say I am one of their more anxious patients as I tend to be an anxious person, and I have called with a few trivial questions, and each time they get back to me promptly, and I never feel as if I am bothering them. I would recommend anyone looking for a good OB to come here. I look forward to experience when I have my sweet girl because I know I will be well taken care of.

|  Forgetfulness  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I had multiple pregnancies before having my daughter. While pregnant with her. He would forget my info. I guess he didnt even look at my charts before seeing me. He would actually say that he was getting me mixed up with other patients. He would counteract himself each appointment. After having my daughter at my 6 week check up he didn't check anything.

|  C-Section Horror  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Being a young female who had already had one c-section go perfect never did I imagine what was about to happen. I had a repeat c-section and was discharged 48hrs later everything was looking good other than a little swelling to my lower abdomen and bladder discomfort. Which were both different than my first delivery. After 6 days of being home I splinted my abdomen and sneezed then the left side of my incision came open a half inch. I called the on call doctor and I was told just to cover it because of all the drainage and if it got worse to go to the hospital (North Hills Hospital). The next day tissue came out of the already open incision. I then went to the emergency room at North Hills Hospital where the PA Jaime just pushed it back in and said all was fine. Dr. Roper then agreed all was fine. No tests were to be done not a stitch to be placed, nothing. My discharge instructions stated to follow up with Dr. Snead in two days. Less than 48 hrs later at 300 a.m. I splinted my abdomen again and sneezed. I was alone with my now 9 day old infant. My incision came completely open and my intestines were in my arms. With both arms full of intestines I had to walk across the house and climb a flight of stares to wake my husband. To then walk down the stares and call 911. I was then rushed to Harris Fort Worth by ambulance for an emergency surgery. Dr. Elliot was the surgeon who repaired what went terribly wrong with staples, sutures, and a jp drain. I was told before the surgery I could lose my uterus, have to get a colostomy, or worse. After surgery I was told my uterus had came open and that is what caused everything else to happen. After another week hospital stay I was discharged home. Only to have to drive the 45minute drive twice back to Fort Worth to have my sutures and drain the staples removed. What was supposed something happy and celebrated turned into a nightmare. I now have thousands of dollars in unplanned medical expenses, money spent on airfare so people could come help me, unpaid time off from my husbands job so he could be with me, gas daily to come see me, and most important time away from my children. While I was in the hospital my infants cord fell off and she began to hold her head up alone. My toddler was terrified to touch me. This could of all been prevented if when I was in the hospital postpartum and sneezed the nurses would have done something when I said I felts like the sutures on the inside came open. Prevented if North Hills ED would and Dr. Roper would have done something. Prevented if Dr. Snead would have called to check after I spoke with his on call. I was not obese, a smoker, diabetic, or anything that would have created a likely hood of this happening to me. Every nurse I spoke to said this should have never happened, myself a nurse I also knew this should have never happened. I no longer see Dr. Jonathan Snead.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

He is much interested in pregnant patient if u are suffering from pco or other complication hard to get his appt, usually u will get surprise that nurse will be seeing u. When u mention all ur concern they will treat one problem and then again u have to make appt inorder to get second problem solved. U have to call lot of time for medication. Usually they forget to call the pharmacy right away.

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff! Would highly recommend him or his nurse practitioner to anyone.

|  Blessed to be his patient  |  show details
by Jessica on Jan 18th, 2010

Dr. Snead and his medical/office staff are truly amazing. Before finding him, I used to hate going to the OBGYN and now I actually look forward to seeing them all. They always know my name when I walk in the door and make me feel like I am at home. The entire medical team goes above and beyond to make sure that I am doing okay, even calling me to follow up. I feel like God finally gave me an intelligent, caring, and spiritual doctor. It will be a great pleasure to know that he will deliver my future children.I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. :O)

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

I live in the area and all of my friends have switched to Dr. Snead. He is an amazing and knowledgeable doctor. His staff is great. If I have a question, they were good about following up and answering. They have appointments the same day if you need it. I was really impressed with how beautiful his office was. Regardless of the office, it was Dr. Snead's friendliness and compassion that keeps me as a patient.