Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Somers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Somers, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Somers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Somers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Somers practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Somers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Somers practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Evanston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.