Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Somers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Somers, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Somers has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Somers MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Somers practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Somers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Somers practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield, IL and Park Ridge, IL.
See Evanston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.