A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sorini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sorini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Sorini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Sorini DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Sorini practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sorini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sorini practices General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.