A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Staton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Staton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Staton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Staton graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Staton practice?
Dr. Jonathan Staton practices Otolaryngology near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Otolaryngologists.