Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
1790 Broadway
Suite 800
New York, NY 10019
212-432-7837
Locations and availability (4)

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
by M. Pignalosa on Nov 4th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Steinberg's since 2007. I just had my third ablation in July 2013. He used the new Topera method. Worked great. I feel good. Dr. S. is a true professional. He listens to what you are saying and that is important when you are facing a scaring thing such as AFIB. I trust him explicitly. I have reccomended him to several people who have afib. I hope they listen to me, they won't be sorry.

|  show details
by lanecia cloud on Mar 7th, 2013

I had my first ablation 1/26/12 for a-fib it returned 2013 and im scheduled for a 2nd ablation 4/2/13. I was so afraid but the staff re-assured me that everything will be fine. They were right, it was great and dr steinberg did tell me i may have to have a second one but we will cross that road if we get to it. So im doing exactly that and i trust him every step of the way.

|  The Best & Nicest  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

I had AFIB and he is a specialist in a procedure that cured the issue. The is great and he is the nicest person I have seen in the medical field and I have had to nsee to many doctors in the last few years

|  ablation for svt and af  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2012

I had gone to Montifiore and the ablation failed. I then went to Valley Hospital. Dr. Steinberg and another top electrophysiologist successfully eliminated my life threatening conditions. My insurance company would only pay Dr. Steinberg, but they were willing to give me two top doctors. He is the best!!!!

|  The best in the business  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Steinberg is the best at what he does and brings the best of everything to diagnose, care and heal you.

|  Average at best  |  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I'm not sure about the person who wrote a glowing review about him, but I suspect she works for him. I went to see him for afib, and he did not just one ablation on me, but two, neither of which worked. When I complained that I still had afib, he was dismissive and seemed uninterested in continuing to care for me. Thumbs down. You could do better. I should have gone to the Mayo clinic. 20/20 hindsight, I guess.

|  No one better for arrythmia care  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

How can anyone not give Dr S a score of 4/4? He is congenial and exceedingly knowledgeable about his specialty. And, if you had to wait a long time (several weeks) for an appointment, consider yourself lucky! Why, you ask? Because that means that your arrythmia is considered to be of a stable nature. Believe me; if you have a potentially lethal arrythmia, he will see you in a flash!! I am a critical care nurse with many years of experience in cardiology. Go see Dr. Steinberg for your arrythmia problems!!

|  Recommended to me by my doctor  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

I've heard he is excellent, but he struck me as a bit cold when I first met him. He also told me that he was going to be the main person doing my procedure, but he pawned me off on one of his underlings.