Dr. Jonathan Steinberg MD Patient Reviews

September 6th, 2012
The Best & Nicest
I had AFIB and he is a specialist in a procedure that cured the issue. The is great and he is the nicest person I have seen in the medical field and I have had to nsee to many doctors in the last few years

August 15th, 2012
ablation for svt and af
I had gone to Montifiore and the ablation failed. I then went to Valley Hospital. Dr. Steinberg and another top electrophysiologist successfully eliminated my life threatening conditions. My insurance company would only pay Dr. Steinberg, but they were willing to give me two top doctors. He is the best!!!!

February 21st, 2012
The best in the business
Dr. Steinberg is the best at what he does and brings the best of everything to diagnose, care and heal you.

November 4th, 2011
Average at best
I'm not sure about the person who wrote a glowing review about him, but I suspect she works for him. I went to see him for afib, and he did not just one ablation on me, but two, neither of which worked. When I complained that I still had afib, he was dismissive and seemed uninterested in continuing to care for me. Thumbs down. You could do better. I should have gone to the Mayo clinic. 20/20 hindsight, I guess.

July 30th, 2011
No one better for arrythmia care
How can anyone not give Dr S a score of 4/4? He is congenial and exceedingly knowledgeable about his specialty. And, if you had to wait a long time (several weeks) for an appointment, consider yourself lucky! Why, you ask? Because that means that your arrythmia is considered to be of a stable nature. Believe me; if you have a potentially lethal arrythmia, he will see you in a flash!! I am a critical care nurse with many years of experience in cardiology. Go see Dr. Steinberg for your arrythmia problems!!

July 21st, 2010
Recommended to me by my doctor
I've heard he is excellent, but he struck me as a bit cold when I first met him. He also told me that he was going to be the main person doing my procedure, but he pawned me off on one of his underlings.