A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- St Lukes Hospital - Allentown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan A Steinfeld MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Steinfeld practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.