A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinfeld graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinfeld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steinfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Steinfeld practice?
Dr. Jonathan Steinfeld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.