A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Stieber, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Herniated Disc
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stieber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ross Stieber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Stieber practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Stieber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Stieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.