A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Stieber, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stieber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ross Stieber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Stieber practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Stieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Stieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.