A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Stieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Stieber, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stieber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stieber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stieber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Ross Stieber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan R. Stieber practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Stieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Stieber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.