Dr. Jonathan Stoudmire MD Patient Reviews

2.6

September 16th, 2016
The best doctor and physichiatrist I have ever been to absolutely the best.
They honestly changed my life for the better, I truly struggle with anxiety, social anxiety ,panic and depression. I made a mistake and now after a much longer wait because of my mistake, he is willing to accept me back.I am in such need of these people and I am completely thankful for a second chance. Hopefully it is as good as the help they gave me 3 years ago.I have waited for this chance for 3 years just to see this specific Doctor. #thankful

May 3rd, 2016
Trouble!
High turnover of people. In going regularly for 2 years his practice is the WORST in returning urgent calls for serious problems! I do NOT recommend unless you already know the medI cations you need.

April 11th, 2016
Doctors office called the day of my appointment it cancel because they had a problem with my insurance company. My appointment was for my medication refill which must be hand delivered. I am low on my meds and cannot go withou this drug

March 8th, 2016
Horrible
Worst medical appointment experience and treatment of my life.

December 1st, 2015
Not happy
Had difficulty settup an appointment. THe saff was unprofessional and rather frightening. Dr. Stoudmire did not have eye contact as single time during out appointment. He barely spoke and when he did, it was just to recommend a presecription. Apparently I need xanax to control my anxiety. I didn't go for anxiety. I didn't fill the prescription and I think I'll try a doctor who actually listens.

September 18th, 2015
Highly not recommended
Now that I have experienced effective care via a seasoned and more thorough psychiatrist I understand that this practice is horrible and led to me being misdiagnosed. Dr. Stoudmire was too quick to misdiagnosed me and was dismissive about my concerns about other pervasive symptoms I had been experiencing for years. I almost lost everything because of this. My quality of life and emotional well being have flourished since I now see a psychiatrist at one of the better practices in Charlotte. My concerns were heard and addressed and properly diagnosed. My current psychiatrist arrived at the right diagnosis quickly as opposed to months of being dismissed and misdiagnosed and suffering. Advice..listen to your patients and don't be so quick to throw pills at them. Pretentious license plate as well.

April 29th, 2015
Do not recommend
I am appalled. How can one practice lose that many therapists in such a short time? I do not recommend anyone to place their trust in this office. The doctor has happy hands and will prescribe you anything. If that is what you are looking for, hurry and make an appointment. He calls himself a child psychiatrist- let me insist he is nothing remotely close to it. Don't even get me on the PA the doctor calls in to cover for him. Unbelievable.

April 2nd, 2015
Doctor doesn't see patients
I went to this doctor for weight loss. Not only did I not see the doctor, I later discovered I was given medication by someone not even licensed. Stay away from here!

December 11th, 2014
Suspicious
I went for weight loss, never saw the doctor, and gained weight after the program. Horrible experience. Come to find out, the "nurse" I worked with wasn't even licensed.

August 12th, 2014
Insurance
I have managed medical practices for 25 yrs, recently moved to the area and needed to see someone for the panic attacks that wake me from my sleep each night. I never expected just trying to schedule an appointment with this doctor would cause me to have a full blown panic attack. I have spoken with my insurance company twice to verify that this doc was in my network and both times i was told "YES ". Yet I am being told by their "office manager" that because my insurance is self funded by Coresource yet it is the CIGNA PPO network that my claims would not be paid. My insurance company tells me otherwise. What a group of idiots this doctor has working for him. He must be so rich that he doesn't need any new patients. Well, he definitely needs some competent employees!!!! OHHHH AND in order to get an appointment regardless you must first see a "therapist" then you see a NURSE PRACTITIONER - NOT THE DOCTOR. I GUESS HE IS TOO SUPERIOR TO GRACE THE PATIENTS WITH HIS PRESENCE!!!

April 6th, 2014
I was extremely pleased with my therapist and dr. stoudemire. I was running late and he still saw me.

January 8th, 2014
Pleased patient
I'm not one to write reviews, but I was impressed so I wanted to take the time. Setting up the appointment was easy and getting in quickly was great. I look forward to my weekly visits at Outlook.