A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Strauss is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Strauss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Strauss has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Stuart Strauss MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan S. Strauss practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Strauss practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pathologists.