A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Strober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strober
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strober Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Strober, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strober graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strober has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Bret Strober MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Strober practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Strober has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Strober practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Neurologists.