A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Strober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Strober, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strober graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strober has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strober accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans