A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Strober:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strober
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Strober Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Strober, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Strober graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Strober has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Bret Strober MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Strober practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Strober has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Strober practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Neurologists.