Dr. Jonathan Sudberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Sudberry?

August 12th, 2009

Dr. Sudberry IS the Finest

Firstly, Dr. Sudberry (Jon) is one of the most intelligent snd obviously hard working physicians I have met is my 40 years of medical practice. In addition, he has one of the highest levels of professional integrity and true concern for his patients I have ever seen. If Dr. Sudberry could be cloned, the quality of health care would increased in this State and the entire medical profession. Yet Jon never displays the superiority belief displayed by too many physicians, especially surgeons like me. Jon treats you and talks to you as an equal and caring person. Should I ever need another doctor by my side or want his medical opinions for me or my family, Dr. Sudberry would always be my choice. A finer physician and person I have yet to meet.

January 9th, 2009

Outstanding Young Doctor

Dr. Sudberry is not only a superb radiologist but a doctor who reallly cares for his patients and their problems. We need more Doctors and men like him in this great country.

January 23rd, 2015