A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sule:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sule, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sule, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis MS
- Severe Spasticity
- Sleep Disorders
- chronic pain
- muscle pain
- progressive muscle weakness
Education & Awards
Dr. Sule graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sule has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- South Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Alex Sule MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan A. Sule practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sule has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Sule practices Neurology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Neurologists.