Neurologist
Video profile

Best Nerologist in town show details Best Nerologist in town
by Renee on Apr 27th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Sule for 2 years. He has exceeded my expectations on bedside manners and doing everything he can to properly diagnosis me. Love the staff, they are friendly (already knows me by name) and will work with you. Love the whole office!!

Really like this doctor show details Really like this doctor
by KV on Aug 13th, 2015

Sometimes the run behind, but not a lot, and they are always aware of it and very apologetic about it.

Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr.Sule had me feeling better before I got out of his office. My wife sure does need to see him.

Staff and doctor show details Staff and doctor
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Johnathan Sule and his staff is awesome.their bedside mannors and great. They get you in as soon as possiable and dr johnathan is a great and does what ever he can to get your pain at ease and listens to you answers your questions and complaints. And every day issues. I would tell and and recommend him to my friends and family .

Typical show details Typical
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr Sule is typical of doctors today. Arrogant and overbearing. If you use him for pain management be prepared to walk on eggshells. He will drop you at the slightest provocation or whim of his staff and leave you to suffer withdrawal from whatever narcotic he has you addicted to, much like Campaghna.

Top Notch Doctor... show details Top Notch Doctor...
Nov 6th, 2011

He and his staff are the best that I have ever known, they have made my life a little better with the care that I have recieved. And with more than 24 years of constant chronic pain I can tell a difference in the way that I live from day to day. They are truly the best....