Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Really cares about his patients. Always has time to talk to you and address your concerns and needs.

Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr.Sule had me feeling better before I got out of his office. My wife sure does need to see him.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule's office still has the absolute best service of any doctor's office I've ever been to.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is an excellent physician, and very good at addressing any medical issue head on! My only suggestion with him is to clearly explain all alternatives to a situation, and give the patient time to think about the options.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I want to thank Dr Sule & his staff for the kindness & concern they show towards me & the medical issues that I have. The Epidural helped so much. I am able to stand up & not have as much pain in my legs or feet. You all are the description of teamwork.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr j sure and his staff is good people if you want a good Dtone visit go with. Dr j Sule.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and was an overall pleasant experience.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a truly knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a good visit because l didn't have to deal with the PA or NA or whatever she her title.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jonathan Sule is the best neurologist in Georgia!!! In the nation for that matter!

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits to this office and to Dr. Judit's office are always Wonderful!! Each of them have a genuine concern for their patients!! I tell everybody who my Doctors are!!! Thank you to all the Staff and Doctors! ;)

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor that I have ever had, he misses nothing and covers every aspect of your health, he's an excellent doctor and a great person. The staff are the most kind and caring folks that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor who listens to your problem and tries very hard to come to the proper solution.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician! Always a pleasant experience...even when you don't feel well. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely Perfect! You will never find another doctor or doctor's office with the level of service they provide!

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and through.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and his staff were great as usual!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

talk to Sule has always been great with me and my family. I have sent me any friends or family members to him. He is and will always be my best physician. We love you Doc!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr sule is very thorough and caring

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sule is a very personable & takes the time to explain procedures & medication given. He also answers any questions you have about your condition. The staff is friendly & are willing to make you as comfortable as possible during your visit. TY to all.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did not see Dr. Sule. Saw the PA. She administered the treatment which left my back feeling worst than when I went in. Don't think she anywhere near the skill level of Dr. Sule. I pay to see Dr. Sule not the PA.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is a great physician. His office staff is wonderful. He has helped me to deal with many issues that came from a car accident.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very kind and attentive doctor. I would recommend him to anyone has pain in their back, shoulder or any other joints.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience. Dr. Sule is a caring doctor and seems concerned about my problems.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Staff and doctor show details Staff and doctor
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Johnathan Sule and his staff is awesome.their bedside mannors and great. They get you in as soon as possiable and dr johnathan is a great and does what ever he can to get your pain at ease and listens to you answers your questions and complaints. And every day issues. I would tell and and recommend him to my friends and family .

Typical show details Typical
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr Sule is typical of doctors today. Arrogant and overbearing. If you use him for pain management be prepared to walk on eggshells. He will drop you at the slightest provocation or whim of his staff and leave you to suffer withdrawal from whatever narcotic he has you addicted to, much like Campaghna.

Best Pain Dr. I Have Seen in Valdosta show details Best Pain Dr. I Have Seen in Valdosta
Dec 1st, 2011

I am a 37 yr old male living in Valdosta, GA. I have been dealing with a multitude of orthopedic injuries ranging from knee replacements to spinal fusions and other maladies in between. I have seen a few other pain dr.s prior to my visit with Dr. Sule. Unfortunately none of the other doctors can come close to the good experience I have with Dr. Sule. He treats me great as a patient and as a person. Most of the rest of the pain doctors in Valdosta are worthless compared to Dr. Sule, especially the one on Oak St. and the one that has a clinic in Troupville and Quitman. The junkies (especially the young jokers) selling and abusing pain pills have ruined things for many people experiencing perpetual pain like me, and Dr. Sule understands that by helping me regardless. Needless to say, I am glad I found Dr. Jonathan Sule! RC

Top Notch Doctor... show details Top Notch Doctor...
Nov 6th, 2011

He and his staff are the best that I have ever known, they have made my life a little better with the care that I have recieved. And with more than 24 years of constant chronic pain I can tell a difference in the way that I live from day to day. They are truly the best....