Neurologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Really like this doctor show details Really like this doctor
by KV on Aug 13th, 2015

Sometimes the run behind, but not a lot, and they are always aware of it and very apologetic about it.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and Josh are absolutely amazing. I also love Tamela, David and Glenda. Everyone there is awesome and it's always a good experience going there. :) they truly care and will do anything to help you.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sule and his staff are wonderful, kind people and they take good care of their patients . My sister had been trying to get me to go for a long time and my son goes so keep up the good job

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is a wonderful compassionate doctor with a great staff that complements him.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I always have a good expierence with Dr Sule. These are some great people and will treat you like family. Will go above and beyond expectations! Love these guys!

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Overall I was really impressed with the doctor. He provided a level of care that I am not accustomed to in the military. He was attentive and a good listener.

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sule is a very caring doctor. He is concerned about your medical needs and he listens. I have recommend him to family and friends.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is very attentive and addresses all of my concerns. I would recommend him to family and friends. I have been to several doctors over the last year. I feel Dr. Sule will be able to help me.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

AWESOME OFFICE!!!. the blonde girl that runs the C-Arm is the best in the office!!!

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The most caring genuine thorough knowledgeable Drs I have ever encountered. He listened to and addressed all my concerns and offered possibilities of other things based on my symptoms and dialogue. He offered suggestions for treatment of all my needs

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jonathan Sule is the greatest doctor I know. He is , kind, caring, loyal, understanding, and dedicated to helping and caring for his patients and I love him and I know they love him too. I come in pain but I leave relaxed and not in pain. I thank God

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Sule has been an absolute godsend. He does a great jog of explaining the situation and what to expect. He is sympathize and extremely empathetic. He has had a very positive impact on our day to day life.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor that I have been too period.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is wonderful. I truly don't know what I would be like after my car accident. I developed seizures and neck/back injuries from the accident, I was in a real mess until I received the proper treatment. Life is much better, my health is improving!

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

WE very satisfied and our needs were met. Thank you Dr.Sule and staff.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Jonathan Sule! Everyone on his staff is amazing and he is all around a great doctor. Its nice to have a doctor that i actually enjoy going to! I would recommend him to anyone that could benefit from him! :)

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Johnathan Sule is the most thorough physician I have worked with. His patient concern is so obvious. He is definitely a five star physician.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent provider, professional, knowledgeable and caring.

Apr 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have suffered from migraines my entire life! After countless doctors in several different specialties, I've finally found a doctor who knows how severe and life altering they can be. I feel like I'm finally going to find relief & get answers!

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is the only doctor in the past 10 years that has sincerely cared and actually helped my aging mother. He changed her medicine and found the cause of her problems. She is doing better mentally and physically thanks to him!

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sule and his staff was so pleasant and nice.They also are concerned about your health and make sure you'll as comfortable as possible yes l would recommend anyone

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I Thank you so much for caring about my concerns with my health

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thoughtful doctor.he really take care of your medical needs.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had no trouble scheduling my first appointment. The office staff was very friendly and Dr. Sule was informative and easy to talk to. My follow up appointment was scheduled based on what was convenient for me.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The entire office staff was very efficient, friendly and competent. The office is so clean and the art work in the office was outstanding. Dr. Sule was exceptional in his ability to address all of my health issues and is a very caring, concerned doctor

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love yall!!

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is great! The staff are friendly and helpful.

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Had a great visit. Answered a ton of my questions and concerns. Gave me hope.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This office provides outstanding personal attention. It is refreshing to find medical professionals, that is everyone in the office, who try to get to know you personally and take an interest in you and your family.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best and most professional doctor that I've ever had.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and his staff are totally the best. I would not consider another pain Doctor. He's tough, but fair and Godly. I lost my prescription once and he followed the law to the letter and spirit. I like that being a former law enforcement officer.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent and professional doctor always pleasant to see! He has provided me with great care and has treated me for migraines and a bulging disc I my neck now for 6 months. I have gone from daily headaches to almost none. Very happy patient!

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jonathan Sule is a wonderful Doctor. He is knowledgeable and up to date with the latest medical information. He also cares for his patients on a personal level. He shows empathy as well as complete professionalism. You always feel like family. -Sandy

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thanks josh &Dr sule

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always I get treated so very great at Dr Sule's office. Everyone from reception to doctor is always so good to me. Thanks for all you guys do for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and compassionate doctor. Spends quality time with patients.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and staff always give the best medical care and always work with me to make sure my medical needs are being met. I was truly blessed when his office was referred to myself about 4 years ago.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, as always. Friendly and helpful staff.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sule and his staff are wonderful. They are all polite and fun. I look forward to each visit I have.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good Dr. Like him very much!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and his staff are always the greatest, dr. Sule and his staff have the most compassion for his patients. Dr. Sule is the most caring physician I know. Ready to take care of all your needs. Great Physician and Staff.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. Really cares about his patients. Always has time to talk to you and address your concerns and needs.

Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr.Sule had me feeling better before I got out of his office. My wife sure does need to see him.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule's office still has the absolute best service of any doctor's office I've ever been to.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is an excellent physician, and very good at addressing any medical issue head on! My only suggestion with him is to clearly explain all alternatives to a situation, and give the patient time to think about the options.

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I want to thank Dr Sule & his staff for the kindness & concern they show towards me & the medical issues that I have. The Epidural helped so much. I am able to stand up & not have as much pain in my legs or feet. You all are the description of teamwork.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr j sure and his staff is good people if you want a good Dtone visit go with. Dr j Sule.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and was an overall pleasant experience.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a truly knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a good visit because l didn't have to deal with the PA or NA or whatever she her title.

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jonathan Sule is the best neurologist in Georgia!!! In the nation for that matter!

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits to this office and to Dr. Judit's office are always Wonderful!! Each of them have a genuine concern for their patients!! I tell everybody who my Doctors are!!! Thank you to all the Staff and Doctors! ;)

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor that I have ever had, he misses nothing and covers every aspect of your health, he's an excellent doctor and a great person. The staff are the most kind and caring folks that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...

May 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor who listens to your problem and tries very hard to come to the proper solution.

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent physician! Always a pleasant experience...even when you don't feel well. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Absolutely Perfect! You will never find another doctor or doctor's office with the level of service they provide!

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional and through.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule and his staff were great as usual!

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

talk to Sule has always been great with me and my family. I have sent me any friends or family members to him. He is and will always be my best physician. We love you Doc!

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr sule is very thorough and caring

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sule is a very personable & takes the time to explain procedures & medication given. He also answers any questions you have about your condition. The staff is friendly & are willing to make you as comfortable as possible during your visit. TY to all.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did not see Dr. Sule. Saw the PA. She administered the treatment which left my back feeling worst than when I went in. Don't think she anywhere near the skill level of Dr. Sule. I pay to see Dr. Sule not the PA.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sule is a great physician. His office staff is wonderful. He has helped me to deal with many issues that came from a car accident.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very kind and attentive doctor. I would recommend him to anyone has pain in their back, shoulder or any other joints.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good experience. Dr. Sule is a caring doctor and seems concerned about my problems.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Staff and doctor show details Staff and doctor
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Johnathan Sule and his staff is awesome.their bedside mannors and great. They get you in as soon as possiable and dr johnathan is a great and does what ever he can to get your pain at ease and listens to you answers your questions and complaints. And every day issues. I would tell and and recommend him to my friends and family .

Typical show details Typical
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr Sule is typical of doctors today. Arrogant and overbearing. If you use him for pain management be prepared to walk on eggshells. He will drop you at the slightest provocation or whim of his staff and leave you to suffer withdrawal from whatever narcotic he has you addicted to, much like Campaghna.

Top Notch Doctor... show details Top Notch Doctor...
Nov 6th, 2011

He and his staff are the best that I have ever known, they have made my life a little better with the care that I have recieved. And with more than 24 years of constant chronic pain I can tell a difference in the way that I live from day to day. They are truly the best....