Neurologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr.Sule had me feeling better before I got out of his office. My wife sure does need to see him.

|  Staff and doctor  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr Johnathan Sule and his staff is awesome.their bedside mannors and great. They get you in as soon as possiable and dr johnathan is a great and does what ever he can to get your pain at ease and listens to you answers your questions and complaints. And every day issues. I would tell and and recommend him to my friends and family .

|  Typical  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

Dr Sule is typical of doctors today. Arrogant and overbearing. If you use him for pain management be prepared to walk on eggshells. He will drop you at the slightest provocation or whim of his staff and leave you to suffer withdrawal from whatever narcotic he has you addicted to, much like Campaghna.

|  Best Pain Dr. I Have Seen in Valdosta  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

I am a 37 yr old male living in Valdosta, GA. I have been dealing with a multitude of orthopedic injuries ranging from knee replacements to spinal fusions and other maladies in between. I have seen a few other pain dr.s prior to my visit with Dr. Sule. Unfortunately none of the other doctors can come close to the good experience I have with Dr. Sule. He treats me great as a patient and as a person. Most of the rest of the pain doctors in Valdosta are worthless compared to Dr. Sule, especially the one on Oak St. and the one that has a clinic in Troupville and Quitman. The junkies (especially the young jokers) selling and abusing pain pills have ruined things for many people experiencing perpetual pain like me, and Dr. Sule understands that by helping me regardless. Needless to say, I am glad I found Dr. Jonathan Sule! RC

|  Top Notch Doctor...  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

He and his staff are the best that I have ever known, they have made my life a little better with the care that I have recieved. And with more than 24 years of constant chronic pain I can tell a difference in the way that I live from day to day. They are truly the best....