A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Susman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Susman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Susman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiology
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Susman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Susman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Susman practice?
Dr. Jonathan Susman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.