Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Svahn
Dr. Jonathan Svahn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Svahn is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond, Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland and Richmond Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Svahn has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jonathan Svahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Kelly Oneal
Oakland, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Austin Spitzer
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Oakland, CA 0 mi17
Dr. Simon Ashiku
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Oakland, CA 0 mi21