A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sykes, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sykes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Peter Sykes MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sykes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sykes practices Urology near Chelsea, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI.
See Chelsea Urologists.