Dr. Jonathan Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Miller's for 5 years. Appts are on time and very little late. My only issue is that our annual preventative visits are usually coded incorrectly and we have to fight with the office and insurance company to get resolved.

February 5th, 2017

LOVE DR. MILLER

Have been going to Dr. Miller for several years now and I just love him! He takes the time to listen to me and try to figure out what is wrong without just prescribing me some kind of medication. He is easy to talk to and always makes me laugh. He is excellent at what he does and is very efficient!

September 29th, 2016

Genuinely concerned, open conversation without judgment

Whether through notes or by sight he knows who I am. Does not speak down to you. Explains thoroughly ever question. I have never felt rushed or intimidated. My wait time has never been over 15 minutes. I can honestly say I could talk with him no matter the subject or concern or embarrassing nature.I appreciate all my health requirements can be coordinated through one physician

September 27th, 2016

Dr Miller.

Dr Miller has been my Dr for a long time. And every time I see him he has been very nice and professional. He will talk with you and listen. He will even cut up with you. He makes you feel at ease. And I would recommend anyone looking for a great Dr. He's the Dr to see.

August 23rd, 2016

Ms.

Dr. Miller has been my primary doctor for about 2 years. I rate both he and his staff as excellent healthcare professionals. Dr. Miller always puts me at ease during a visit and he is very attentive and compassionate. In addition, Dr. Miller takes great care to answer my questions and address my health concerns.

May 7th, 2016

Fantastic physician, horrible association.

Dr. Miller is extremely smart, compassionate, easy to tell anything too, spends quality time with patients, listens and retains information incredibly. He is a super physician. I however cannot recommend you seeing him. Be very careful. He banned me from DMC, because of something that was on the NPI watchlist, without asking me about it. It was "multiple doctors, multiple prescriptions, overlapping care." It was very easy to explain however, I couldn't get back in the DMC to explain it to him. It made it almost impossible for me to find another GP. He's very young, he's pleasant on the eyes, but he is new in that group and I think his hands are tied. Be very careful, if you get tagged on the NPI it is extremely bad. With the recent increase in control over class III and class II medications, all doctors are on hi alert. I don't blame them at all, but I was not able to get back in touch with him. So I had to take A physician that I did not like. Just be careful, he is the hottest doctor I have ever seen, and I'm straight, but he is under the thumb of DMC.

April 26th, 2016

He's a fantastic Doctor. I've used him for 8 years.

March 31st, 2016

Excellent doctor.

February 13th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Miller was not as impressive as other reviewers have commented. After reading all of his wonderful accolades from his patients, I quickly made an appointment to see Dr. Miller. On the day of my appointment I was so enthusiastic about finally getting in to see what Dr. Miller could do to help me with my symptoms and put me on the right road to recovery. To my disappointment I left his office with no information to what I was experiencing in my health. My appointment was rushed and I felt that Dr. Miller was not interested in helping me in becoming healthy again.

January 8th, 2016

Never have I ever looked forward to going to the doctor until now. He's amazing and very compassionate.

December 3rd, 2015

One of the Best Doctors in Mobile!

You won't find a doctor with a better bedside manner; he quickly puts patients at ease and explains things in a layman's terms. More importantly, he actually cares about his patients and listens to what they have to say. I have a complicated medical history and he has taken exceptionally good care of me for the past 7+ years. I wouldn't trade him for anything! His popularity is growing, so it takes a bit longer to get an appointment, but he is definitely worth the wait.

October 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff very thrall and good. Listens and discuss in details about your condition. the only thing negitive I can say is the phone nurses at this facility for all the doctors are rude.