A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nassos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nassos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nassos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan T Nassos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Nassos practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nassos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nassos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons and Glendale Sports Medicine Doctors.