A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nassos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nassos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nassos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Nassos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Nassos practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nassos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nassos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Gardena, CA.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons and Glendale Sports Medicine Doctors.