Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Nassos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Nassos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nassos
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nassos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nassos graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nassos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan T Nassos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan T. Nassos practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Nassos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Nassos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Pomona Orthopedic Surgeons.