Dr. Jonathan Tallman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Minneapolis, MN

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Was my Doctor till i moved out of town.
Probably one of the nicest Doctors I have had in my 52 years on this planet. He is willing to figure things out and help find a solution to what ever medical problem I was having . I hope when or if I move back to MN. Dr. Tallman will be my Family Doctor agin.

January 6th, 2012
Hands down the best doctor I ever had
He's not at Fairview anymore and I honestly have no idea how I'm going to find a doctor half as good. I had a miscarriage last summer. At the time, I was trying to decide whether my gyno or Dr. Tallman would deliver the baby. When the miscarriage happened, and I had to go in to confirm it and receive follow-up care, I figured out very quickly how valuable Dr. Tallman was. I had an appointment already scheduled with him, so I had to call his staff and tell them that the situation had changed and I was no longer pregnant. At the end of the work day, Dr. Tallman called me back and the first words out of his mouth were, "I'm so sorry, honey." He provided the personal support and accurate information that I desperately needed at that time in my life. I will be forever grateful for that. Meanwhile, the next time I went to my gyno, I got to the appointment and realized she hadn't even read the chart yet to know that I'd miscarried until I told her. Tallman was the first doctor I had who I felt cared about me as a person and remembered who I was. And he was the first doctor who didn't treat me like an idiot and, instead, took the time to explain things to me. I hope he starts practicing again somewhere in Minneapolis. Like the other poster here, I'd drive a very long ways to be his patient.

November 4th, 2011
Joe Schneider
Jon is the best physician I have had in my 68 yrs. He is willing to explain everything, listen to patient ideas, and consider the overall patient instead of parroting the cookbook, insurance company ,solution. He is witty, personable, and empathetic. I hope to find where he has moved. If it is within 50 miles, I will follow his practice.

June 14th, 2010
A Doctor willing to spend time with me
For the first time In my adult life, I had an appointment with a Doctor where I spent more time with the physician then with his staff. Dr Tallman helped me understand the long term impact of the asthma medications I'd been using for over 4 years and empowered me to make some key decisions.Contrasted with the rush through diagnosis and 5 minute explanation Id received at both an asthma clinic and at the U of M -- Dr Tallman seemed more like a friend of the family.He has been available to me when I've called for follow up, and his staff is helpful and responsive as well.I could not recommend a GP higher, especially for a man in his 40s looking for well informed medical council.

June 15th, 2017