Dr. Jonathan Tam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Tam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2015

VERY CARING, GREAT DOCTOR

February 24th, 2015

GREAT OB doctor

Dr Tam delivered my 2 kids. I couldn't thank him enough for providing the best care that any OB doc would. He only answer questions, so if you expect him to elaborate the situation, you probably are going to be disappointed. But if you ask him any of ur concern, he will attend to it and make sure you get your answer. His office is most of the time full of patients, but which OB office is not. You might need to wait before seen. But it's worth it. I drive an hour to see him on each of my visit. His office is very organized,they will arrange ur appointments and let you know what needs to be done when. I heard that some OB offices don't even tell their patients what;s next. They missed their ultrasound, sugar test, etc, just because the nurse did not inform the patient. I really wouldn't remember what to be done at what week. He does sell the vitamins at higher price, but he definitely is NOT forcing you to purchase from him. You can buy elsewhere.

May 28th, 2014

Best Dr. Ever!

I first met Dr. Tam in 2005 when I was pregnant with my first child. He shown and proven to be very knowledgeable and extremely aware of what the unborn childs conditon was. He was short and to the point. I appreciate his advice and caring ways that he instructed me to deliver a healthy baby. I appreciated him so much that I (like many others) was a repeater in which again he aided me in the care and delivery of my 2nd child. Dr. Tam is truly amazing - God's work with him (Dr. Tam) was wellll done.

November 14th, 2013

Pasadena Community,Human & Civil Rights Advocate

Since the day I met Dr. Jonathan Tam, at my hospital bed 20 years ago., I was blessed. He is the most Amazing, & Caring Doctor I have ever known. 20 Years have passed quickly, and giving birth to five children was the most beautiful experience, though they were all high risk pregnancies, and four premature births are the greatest proof that miracles exist, when we have a good doctor to care for us. Not only is Dr. Tam devoted to his profession, I know he cares of me, and every other patient that comes through his office. He takes the time to talk about the situations, and he finds the way to make me feel comfortable. After five children, I still continue to seek his expertise in any given situation, as a female every six months having to be seen, and tested for my health sake. I can only trust his opinion, because he is simply the best. Thank you Dr. Tam for committing your life to give life, and to save lives. for caring about my health, and for your continuous support, and care.

October 5th, 2012

preterm labor

tam saved my lil one and made all the right calls to save her thanks to him i have a healthy baby girl who was born premature thank you tam

October 21st, 2011

DR. TAM DELIVERED THREE OF MY CHILDREN. IF YOU ASK ME HIM AND HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING.

May 24th, 2011

HE IS THE BEST

THE STAFF SHOULD BE MORE OUTGOING AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR WELCOME

January 7th, 2011

my experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Tam for about 7yrs and he's great! He has delivered several of my grandchildren as well.I am now about to have a hysterectomy,and would'nt trust any one else to perfom my proceedure.Thank You Dr. Tam!!!

September 20th, 2010

doctor tam is an AMAZING doctor and i would recommend him to anyone

Dr.Tam is an amazing doctor, he delivered my 3 boys and did an AMAZING job!! I would go to no other doctor besides him i drive a hour drive just to be seen by him, all three of my pregnacys and deliveries went so well do to Dr.Tam, Im so lucky and blessed i found such an amazing doctor!! i would recommend him to anyone

May 3rd, 2010

Dr tam is a great doctor. His staff, especially Wendy is very helpful and sincere. Overall a great experience

March 16th, 2010

Best I ever had

My experiences at his alhambra office has been great, the staff are courteous and the wait time are not noticeable where you stare at your time clock. He is a great Gynecologist, gently and caring. Plus sits with you for questions or concerns you may have and answers them all until your satisfied.

May 3rd, 2017