Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
by IBS Parent on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Titelbaum is a wonderful caring doctor. He takes the time to speak with the child and the parent. He is very thorough. I highly recommend him. Because he is so in demand it can take a while to get an appointment, in my opinion (Unless it is an emergency, of course) it is worth the wait.

Misdiagnosed show details Misdiagnosed
Oct 4th, 2012

Ignored obvious diagnosis via biopsy because he thought my son's condition was too rare. Brought my child to CHOP and was diagnosed with the same condition which Dr. Teitalbaum said was too rare for my child to have. My son has been doing much better since he has been under CHOP's care.

Jul 30th, 2012

He is VERY WELL EDUCATED and willing to do more research about your symptoms along with your previous health history. He is not quick to give medication or testing but once he thinks he knows every he needs to know about you he will gradually increase (testing/meds)

Nov 10th, 2010

I felt he did nothing for my daughter. She is having stomach issues for long time. He is just there to talk and get the money from insurance. Sorry to say this but I feel it is a waste of my time!

Not worth the time show details Not worth the time
Jul 21st, 2010

This doctor has no opinion oregarding my son's problem. He said lets try this and see if it works if you want to do that. As a doctor, he should know what to try and not ask us, the patient, for an answer. I do understand that some results take trial and error, but he should use HIS best guess as a doctor, not ours as a patient.