A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Temte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Temte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Temte, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Temte graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Temte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Lane Temte MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Temte practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Temte has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Temte practices Family Medicine near Belleville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI and Verona, WI.
See Belleville Primary Care Doctors.