A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thatcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thatcher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thatcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatcher graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Thatcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro, VT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Thatcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Thatcher practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thatcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Surgeons.