A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thatcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thatcher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thatcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatcher graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Thatcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro, VT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Charles Thatcher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Thatcher practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thatcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Surgeons.