A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thatcher is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatcher graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Thatcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- Brattleboro, VT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thatcher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Thatcher practice?
Dr. Jonathan Thatcher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Surgeons.