Dr. Jonathan Thorne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 8th, 2015
Satisfied patient for 10+ years
Dr Thorne has always been very accurate diagnosing my illnesses over the years. When I moved to Columbus 25 years ago, I tried many doctors and never felt confident in their care until I found Dr Thorne. Now I've moved out of state and trying to find comparable medical care. 😒

August 26th, 2013
Dr. Thorne has been my physian for several years. He is knowledgeable and caring. He's also very personable. He has been instrumental in helping me to successfully manage several complex health issues. The staff at his office is always friendly and helpful too.

May 16th, 2013
ONE (1) HOUR WAIT TIME -- VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
I arrived early for an appointment, the waiting room had one other patient in it (so no backlog), over ONE (1) HOUR later the doctor enters the examination room. When I expressed my frustration with the ridiculously long wait, the doctor dropped me as a patient. When leaving the office the waiting room was completely empty, thus there was clearly no justifiable reason for the over one (1) hour wait. I am very glad to move on to another doctor. There is absolutely no excuse for an over one (1) hour wait time, which shows a clear lack of respect for the patient and questionable professionalism.

November 19th, 2012
I have been going to Dr. Thorne for several years and would highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2012
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Thorne is a great physician. He takes his time with you and listens to all of your concerns. He has a great sense of humor and is also very serious when needed. I have never had a problem with him nor his office staff. Everyone is very friendly and always goes above and beyond to take care of the patient. I would recommend him to anyone and have.

July 7th, 2011
Dee Amos
Best Doctor ever! Very nice and caring.Always has a smile that makes you feel better no matter how bad you feel.I have told many of my friends and family about him.I have been a patient of his for years.

November 12th, 2009
A patient and caring doctor
When I first became a patient of Dr. Thorne I was very surpristed at the time he spent with me on my first visit. He took the time to not only discuss medical history but what was going on in my life in general which was very surprising. He patiently answers any questions,and always has a smile when I am being seen by him. I've recommended him to family members as well as good friends.