A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Thornton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Thornton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Thornton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Bayfront Medical Center
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Cedric Thornton MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Thornton practices Dermatology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists.