A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Ticker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Ticker, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Ticker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ticker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ticker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Brett Ticker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan B. Ticker practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Ticker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Ticker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merrick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY.
See Merrick Orthopedic Surgeons.