Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Ticker
Dr. Jonathan Ticker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY, with another office in Merrick, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ticker is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, St Joseph Hospital and Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Ticker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Ticker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jonathan Ticker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. John Feder
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockville Centre, NY 0.01 mi29
Dr. Isaac Cohen
Rockville Centre, NY 0.01 mi47