Dr. Jonathan Ticker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Ticker?

September 1st, 2017

Great doctor! Great surgeon!! Fantastic results!

Dr. Ticker came highly recommended and I now understand why. We started with a conservative approach and progressed to surgery. He took the time to explain everything and made sure he answered any and all questions I had. The surgery went very well and I am back to doing everything I did before my shoulder issues. I highly recommend Dr. Ticker for anything shoulder related.

May 25th, 2017

Dr ticker was extremely caring. Took the time to explain each step. I never felt like he was too busy to answer questions. Would highly recommend dr ticker along with the entire staff at Orlin and Cohen. Everyone was highly professional and caring

April 17th, 2017

Excellent Results

I tore my rotator cuff years ago and it tore more last summer. I could not even lift my arm (my dominant one). My brother recommended him and I was so pleased. I am very active and expect to soon be able to do everything I used to do! I'm 4 months post op with minimal pain, great range of motion and strength is returning.

March 5th, 2017

Great Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr Ticker by my physical therapist. We tried conservative approach first but the results did not last and the pain kept coming back. Dr. Ticker explained in detail what surgery and recovery would entail. I had surgery done on my right shoulder and a week after surgery the pain is less then before the surgery. I was impressed that Dr. Ticker called me a few days after surgery to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Ticker to anyone with a shoulder problem.

January 16th, 2017

Impatient and too Clinical

I'm a patient not a doctor so when i didn't understand what he was telling me he proceeded to toss the papers on his desk and sigh like i was an idiot saying he doesn't know how else to explain this to me, I have a labral tear but im not showing signs of dislocation or looseness, i have decreased mobility and a lot of discomfort and pain so he recommended PT and specific stretches to bring mobility back, ok... but the tear is still there i don't understand how this is going to help me as the injury already does not stop me from the things i do daily, im just in pain all the time. I want to join the coast guard but im afraid they will make my injury worse in bootcamp so im hesitant. Im going to do the recomended stretches and PT but i wish he had spent more time and offered me some solution besides steroids and streches. Not to mention the 50 minute wait...

January 4th, 2017

Great Surgeon

I'm so glad I choose Dr. Ticker. He explained the procedures he was going to do in detail. He answered all my questions and I felt extremely confident everything would go as planned and it did. He also told me what to expect in my recovery and he made me feel very confident I was in good hands. I have no doubt I made the right decision.

November 23rd, 2016

Correction Officer

I feel I made the best choice with Dr. Ticker.

November 18th, 2016

Dr Ticker is the Best

This was my second shoulder operation with Dr Ticker (one right, one left) and once again he has proven to be the best. He explains the proceedure and answers any questions you may have. He gives a realistic view of recovery time and from my perspective always does and excellent jobrepailing the tears and other problems associated with shoulder surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Ticker to anyone.

November 10th, 2016

Patient Review- Dr. Ticker

I have been a patient of Dr. Ticker for the past 3 years. He has performed surgery on both my left and right shoulders. His subject knowledge expertise and patience sets him apart from other doctors. I needed to find a doctor who I could trust to fix my problem- Dr. Ticker stepped up to the plate and has done just that. I would highly recommend him to other patients.

October 23rd, 2016

Shoulder/ Rotator Surgery Date 8/02/16

My entire experience so far, after his compete, and accurate diagnosis, advise before and after surgery, time taken to explain every aspect of the surgery, follow-up appointments, and recommendations for physical therapy, I can't believe that I am so far ahead of where I thought I would be. Yes, the recovery is uncomfortable, but with his advise, my physical therapist said I am ahead of the goals. At follow up appointments he takes his time, the staff are some of the most professional I have ever experienced. With no hesitation at all, I can honestly say that I made the right choice. Dr. Ticker is head and shoulders (no pun) above any Surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Hello Lee. Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are very glad to hear that you are ahead of schedule in your recovery. We know its not easy, but keep up the hard work and you will continue to progress towards full strength.

SHOW

October 22nd, 2016

shoulder tear

If you don't see Dr. Ticker you are wasting your time. my shoulder feels real good from flexibility to strength. It's only 15 weeks and 2 days from the day of the operation. no reason to wait ,thanks doc.

Doctor's Response

Hi Scott. On behalf of Orlin & Cohen and Dr. Ticker we would like to thank you for your kind words. We're just glad that we were able to get you back to full strength quickly and safely. Have a great day!

SHOW

August 30th, 2016

I would definitely use this doctor again. Also, I would definitely refer a friend. He is very knowledgeable and I was very confident with him and am totally satisfied with the results of my shoulder repair.