Dr. Jonathan Ticker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Correction Officer
I feel I made the best choice with Dr. Ticker.

November 18th, 2016
Dr Ticker is the Best
This was my second shoulder operation with Dr Ticker (one right, one left) and once again he has proven to be the best. He explains the proceedure and answers any questions you may have. He gives a realistic view of recovery time and from my perspective always does and excellent jobrepailing the tears and other problems associated with shoulder surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Ticker to anyone.

November 10th, 2016
Patient Review- Dr. Ticker
I have been a patient of Dr. Ticker for the past 3 years. He has performed surgery on both my left and right shoulders. His subject knowledge expertise and patience sets him apart from other doctors. I needed to find a doctor who I could trust to fix my problem- Dr. Ticker stepped up to the plate and has done just that. I would highly recommend him to other patients.

October 23rd, 2016
Shoulder/ Rotator Surgery Date 8/02/16
My entire experience so far, after his compete, and accurate diagnosis, advise before and after surgery, time taken to explain every aspect of the surgery, follow-up appointments, and recommendations for physical therapy, I can't believe that I am so far ahead of where I thought I would be. Yes, the recovery is uncomfortable, but with his advise, my physical therapist said I am ahead of the goals. At follow up appointments he takes his time, the staff are some of the most professional I have ever experienced. With no hesitation at all, I can honestly say that I made the right choice. Dr. Ticker is head and shoulders (no pun) above any Surgeon.

October 22nd, 2016
shoulder tear
If you don't see Dr. Ticker you are wasting your time. my shoulder feels real good from flexibility to strength. It's only 15 weeks and 2 days from the day of the operation. no reason to wait ,thanks doc.

August 30th, 2016
I would definitely use this doctor again. Also, I would definitely refer a friend. He is very knowledgeable and I was very confident with him and am totally satisfied with the results of my shoulder repair.

August 24th, 2016
Correctly Diagnosed and Repaired My Right Shoulder
After years of being in excruciating pain, and being unable to play softball and volleyball anymore, I stumbled upon Dr. Ticker and he was the doctor that I needed from the beginning. I saw at least four other doctors over a span of four years, and each either diagnosed me with tendonitis or just injected me with cortisone. I did have slap repair surgery, but my shoulder still wasn't healed two years after the surgery. I am now two months out from my Shoulder Capsular Release Arthroscopic surgery, and I already feel 100% way better than ever before. I am so relieved that Dr. Ticker was able to help me be pain free.

April 28th, 2016
Patient
He was an excellent surgeon and repaired my shoulder with minimal scaring. He takes his time to be sure all is explained thoroughly. He is professional, confident and even funny at times which helps to ease your nervousness of the pending experience. He is totally involved in all aspects of your recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Ticker to anyone who should ask.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr. J. Ticker has repaired both my shoulders, and I am completely convinced he is so skilled at what he does that I highly recommended him to anybody who needs shoulder repair.

April 10th, 2016
Look no further
Dr Ticker is the best around. He knows his shoulders. He did a capsular release on my left shoulder, back in December, and I'm 90% there. I'm still working with a physical therapist for a few more weeks, then I'll be brand new...

January 27th, 2016
Excellent
I would highly recommend Dr Ticker around 2 years ago I had torn my left shoulder and Bicep. I visited him and he informed me of the damages I incurred. I explained to him that I am a very physical person and that I lift weights and do construction. I followed his instructions and the physical therapy and I am happy to say that I am back to all my activities better than before 100 percent

January 22nd, 2016
Great doctor!! Took the time to explain my condition and options in detail. Very professional. Staff outstanding .. Even has a sense of humor!! Highly recommend!!