Dr. Jonathan Tocks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Tocks?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Tocks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 30th, 2011

Dr. Tocks has been my doctor for at least 25 years. As my family states, I get the rarest ailments. Through these times, Dr. Tocks sent me to many specialists. He even set up an appointment to Johns Hopkins. I have total confidence in him. He has taken alot of time with me. Therefore, I don't get upset when I wait longer than normal for my appointment. Because I know he is giving that same care to other patients.

October 30th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I moved back to PA in 2005 and have been struggling to find a good doctor until earlier this year. The office staff and nurses are great. Dr Tocks always spends time with me reviewing my chart and concerns. He has refered me to two different specialists without my asking. I just very clearly spelled out what my medical conditions and concerns were. The patient MUST take responsibility for their care. It never hurts to ask if there is someone that he'd suggest you see. I'm not sure why the first reviewer thinks that a doctor wouldn't do a referral because he would have to share their fee. I find most doctors quickly refer if they are not sure of something because they don't want to be sued for neglegence, if anything many doctors cover themselves by ordering extra tests, etc.

February 10th, 2009

A good family doctor. Another person here has complained about not being referred to a specialist - I think that's in part a patient's responsibility if you don't have confidence in his assessment. If you can help it - don't join an HMO! Why would you want to limit your access to physicians!!! Dr. Tocks has been my doctor for 30 years, and he is a fine family doc. We as patients need to be partially responsible for our care, and HMO's destroy that responsibility!

May 5th, 2008

He does not do right by elderly patients. Especially if they have an HMO. I feel he does not want to share the money he gets so does not refer to other doctors when he does not have a clue what is wrong.

October 16th, 2014