A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Tripp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripp
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tripp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tripp, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tripp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Paul Tripp DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Tripp practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Primary Care Doctors.