A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Tripp is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tripp, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tripp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan P Tripp DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan P. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tripp has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Tripp practices Family Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Jerome, ID and Mesa, AZ.
See Twin Falls Primary Care Doctors.