A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Trobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Trobe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trobe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trobe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Trobe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Perceptual Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trobe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trobe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Trobe practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Trobe practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.