A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Trobe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Trobe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Trobe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Oculomotor Nerve Diseases
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Perceptual Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trobe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trobe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Trobe practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Trobe practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.