A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Truex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Truex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Truex graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Truex has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Holt Truex MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Truex practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Truex has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Truex practices Pediatrics near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Pediatricians.