A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Truex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Truex is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Truex graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Truex has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rehoboth Mckinley Christian Health Services
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truex accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Truex practice?
Dr. Jonathan Truex practices Pediatrics near Gallup, NM.
See Gallup Pediatricians.