A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Tsai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Tsai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tsai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Augusta, GA.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.