A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Tsai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Tsai practice?
Dr. Jonathan Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA and Augusta, GA.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.