A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Tsai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Orbital Cellulitis
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Tsai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan H Tsai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan H. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.