A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tsao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Wmc Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Changhung Tsao DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Tsao practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tsao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Tsao practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mahopac, NY.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.