A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Tsao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Wmc Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Changhung Tsao DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan C. Tsao practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Tsao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Tsao practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mahopac, NY.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.