Dr. Jonathan Turkish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 7 reviews

April 20th, 2016
Doctor J. Turkish is a wonderful doctor. He is very kind and caring. He usually answers all my questions before I even have to ask them which is wonderful. He knows exactly what he is doing the only problem is the practice itself. I feel they are really unorganized. They never get back to you when they are supposed to and the wait takes absolutely way too long. I understand most places aren't super fast anyway but I literally have to clear my entire schedule for the day to visit them and they can never do anything at the same time. Meaning, I'll come for my scheduled visit and they will take my blood, and answer my questions but they always make me come back the following week for an ultrasound. They also never discuss the results for any test with me. Usually, they say "No news is good news," but when your a pregnant, you kind of want to know as much as you can about your baby's health. All that aside, he is a great doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and he is incredibly smart.

October 7th, 2015
THE STAFF IS VERY RUDE BUT THE DOCTOR IS EXCELLENT
JONATHAN IS EXCELLENT I WILL DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND HIM.. I HAVE BEEN GOIN TO THIS OBGYN OFFICE FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING.. THE ONLY THING IS THAT HIS STAFF IS BADDDD IM SO UPSET THEY ARE RUDE THEY DONT PAY ATTENTION TO THE PATIENTS THEY IGNORE PLP THEY PUT YOU ON HOLD FOR TOOOOO LONG THE ARE BAD AND THEY HAVE JUST BEEN GETTING WORST OVER THE YEARS THE STAFF HAS TO EITHER CHANGE OR HAS TO GO BUT SENSE JONATHAN IS SUCH A GOOD DOCTOR I REFUSE TO LET THIS STAFF GET IN THE WAY AS MUCH AS THEY ARE RUDE AN BAS STAFF I WILL CONTINUE TO GO BECAUSE HOW HOW GOOD HE IS AT DOING HIS JOB

September 17th, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Dr. Jonathan Turkish takes his time to listen to your issues and also takes his time to explain. Never rushes out of the room. He delivered two of my children and saved my life with one of them during a difficult delivery. He is a very caring Doctor and I refer everyone to him.

June 4th, 2014
Billing issues
something is not right about the staff. I paid my copay at the time of my visit in the perth Amboy office and then got mailed a bill fro the copay as if I did not pay it.

August 31st, 2012
What i love about Dr Jonathan Turkish is that he has the ability to make you feel comfortable with him and not be shy. He's the sweetest guy ever. I definetely will NOT change him for any other physician. He tells you things straight up for example of something you have.I certaintly do recommend you Dr.Jonathan Turkish. I promise you wont regret going to him.

September 7th, 2011
Great doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Performed cosmetic procedure on me(smartlipo). Made me look great. Thanks doc!

July 17th, 2011
His use of Smar Lipo is far from adequate!