A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Valuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Valuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valuck
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Valuck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Valuck, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valuck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Valuck has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Physicians' Hospital In Anadarko
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Eric Valuck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Valuck practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Valuck has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Valuck practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near El Reno, OK.
See El Reno Cardiologists.