A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Valuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Valuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Valuck, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valuck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Valuck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Chickasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Eric Valuck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan E. Valuck practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Valuck has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Valuck practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Chickasha, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.