Dr. Jonathan Valuck MD, FACC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2016
quality
Dr. Valuck is one of the best Dr's I have ever had concerning my heart. He is straight forward no nonsense. He takes the time to fully explain what is wrong and what is needed and a plan of treatment. He does expect patients to follow his treatment recommendations if they continue to see him...I have used Dr. Valuck for 10 years and have 8 stents.

June 30th, 2015
Both my husband and I go to Dr. Valuck. He is an excellent diagnostician and his staff are caring and courteous.

August 6th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Valuck has been very positive. If you want a doctor that sweet talks you, glosses over your diagnosis, and assures you everything will be just fine he is not the one. Dr. Valuck is a no-nonsense, get-to-the-point kind of guy that stays on top of his profession. He has been my cardiologist for about eight years now after putting in a stint. He is strict about his expectations of my personal responsibility toward my own health habits. We're in this thing together. Wouldn't you prefer a doctor who knows his business and is "on-point" with his diagnosis? You come to a heart doctor to get fixed, not worry about getting your feelings hurt because he didn't smile or wave at you in the hall.

March 19th, 2014
Who is the doctor? It was a mystery.
I came to the hospital in an emergency about 10: a.m. and on a holiday, with what was found to be a clogged artery. Valuck was on call that day. I was being pushed to the "Cat Lab" when this person, Valuck, waived at me in the hallway. That's it. This was at about 2:30 p.m. I didn't even know who he was. Couldn't he have at leased come by my room to visit with me before placing a stint in me? Furthermore, while I was lying on the table, half drugged out with a snake in my artery, Valuck asked me which kind of stent I wanted. Get real! What do I know about coronary stents? Some day, Valuck may be the patient. What a day! I think that Dr. Valuck simply does not have common-sense people skills and, with his personality, may be a candidate for a heart attack, himself. My opinion.

October 25th, 2013
NW Eye Phys
Dr Valuck is very proactive and swift. Confidence is everything to our family in taking care of the cardio issues we have had. He carries through with his staff in our care. We recommend him highly.

June 9th, 2013
The WORST POSSIBLE qualities a physician could possess.
Pompous, arrogant, opinionated without making sure he has his facts correct. He exhibited the worst possible qualities a physician could possess. His function was to serve as proxy for my doctor to do my hospital discharge on a Saturday afternoon. He had the information and facts wrong and when I questioned him, he became rude, aggressive, hostile and bullish. He spewed conclusive opinions and diagnosis without having previously met me, examined me or apparently even read my chart. He employed and referenced many negative stereotypes to substantiate "his points", none of which accurately reflected my condition or situation. When I disagreed with him, he told me loudly that he was right, I was wrong, he knew he was right, then left the floor without completing my discharge. The charge nurses and techs acknowledged to me that this was, unfortunately, typical behavior for him. The nurse had to call his assistant to get the information needed to complete my discharge. I fully intend to file a formal complaint with the hospital, as well as inform my personal cardiologist and physician of his unprofessional and, IMHO, unethical behavior.

April 7th, 2013
Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde
Great job pre-surgery. Spent time with me to explain things and answer my questions. Was pleasant and personable. Post-surgery was rude and arrogant. I'm alive and doing well so can't complain too much. If another physician was available I would not use him again and would not recommend him.

March 12th, 2013
Poor Bedside Manner
Very God-like...Did not consider anything I said. Told me I was the worst patient he'd seen all week. I needed all kinds of test.(all test were okay) All test he does in office is billed as out patient hos. (not covered under office call). Will not go back. would rather die than see him again.

July 19th, 2012
Excellent Diagnostician

January 22nd, 2012
In the hospital he stood at the door and did not even come in out of the door way.I saw his nurse practioner many times but only 1 time did I see him. I reallythink she does his work!

October 19th, 2010
all about money
I wish he treats his patients a little better.

March 31st, 2017