A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Vapnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Vapnek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Vapnek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vapnek graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vapnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vapnek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Vapnek practice?
Dr. Jonathan Vapnek practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.