A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Vapnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Vapnek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Vapnek, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vapnek graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vapnek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan M Vapnek MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan M. Vapnek practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Vapnek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Vapnek practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.