A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Vinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Vinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Levin Vinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Vinson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Vinson practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians and Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.