Dr. Jonathan Levin Vinson MD is male, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Vinson is Excellent. Dr. Vinson has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Vinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan L. Vinson practice?
Dr. Jonathan Vinson practices Family Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Obstetrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nathan Vinson, Dr. Jon Vinson, Dr. Jonathon Vinson