A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Vinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Vinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Vinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Vinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Vinson practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Vinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Vinson practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.