A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sawyer Vordermark
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sawyer Vordermark Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.