A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.