A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Tech Physicians Associates
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawyer Vordermark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practice?
Dr. Jonathan Sawyer Vordermark practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.