A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Benjamin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benjamin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Benjamin practice?
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin practices Ophthalmology near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists.