A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Micha Gold MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Gold practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Dermatology near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Internists, Ossining Infectious Disease Doctors, and Ossining Dermatologists.