A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Gold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Gold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Gold has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Micha Gold MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jonathan Gold practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Dermatology near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Internists, Ossining Infectious Disease Doctors, and Ossining Dermatologists.