Dr. Jonathan Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2012
Conscientious
I would highly reccomend this Dr.-starting with the kindness of his Nurse and Staff and their extremely accommodating scheduling ofmy appointment so my injury could be evaluated ASAP.What I appreciated most was their care and concern-hisNurse said "OhI'm so sorry about your hand" when I called to make my firstappointment before moving on to the business convo.Dr. Jones is a caring professional and clearly his Staff are an extension of his philosophy. He took the non surgical route after another Surgeon presented it as my only satisfactory option and made me feel like it was not only a good choice but what was best for me. Highly reccomend!

December 29th, 2009
Outstanding Plastic Surgeon
I met Dr. Jonathan Jones, my plastic surgeon, just shortly before having a mastectomy of both breasts. Dr. Julie Barone, my breast surgeon highly recommended him, telling me he did beautiful work. I was not disappointed! Every step of the way through the initial surgery with Dr. Barone, chemo, radiation, and then the final reconstruction, Dr. Jones and his caring team of professionals, Carla and Maria were there for me, guiding me and assuring me that they really cared and would get me through this, and they did. At no time did I feel deformed. Now, over a year later, my husband and I are very pleased.

April 29th, 2016