A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Singer DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Singer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Singer practices Allergy & Immunology near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Village, CO.
See Cheyenne Allergists.