A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alternative Medicine
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- > Show all expertise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan William Singer DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan W. Singer practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Singer practices Allergy & Immunology near Cheyenne, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood Village, CO.
See Cheyenne Allergists.