More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Singer
Dr. Jonathan Singer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cheyenne, WY, with another office in Greenwood Village, CO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine, Pain Management and Allergy and Immunology.Dr. Singer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Singer has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Jonathan Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheyenne, WY.
Natalie Winter, MD
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Cheyenne, WY 0.80 mi6
Dr. Steven Beer
Neurological Surgery, Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Cheyenne, WY 0.82 mi19
Dr. George Girardi
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Cheyenne, WY 0.95 mi29