Dr. Jonathan Singer DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 2nd, 2017
Life changing
When I first went to Dr. Singer I had been REALLY sick for a few years. Sick to the point I felt like I had the flu every minute of the day. I had created a BIG book of all my medical records, from every Dr I had been to. As I sat there crying telling Dr. Singer about all my diagnosis like, graves disease, celiac, rum arthritis, lupus, sjogren's syndrom, lyme disease, fibromyalgia and the list was growing. All these auto immune diseases and the only answer experts gave me was to take drugs to shut my immune system down because my body was supposedly attacking itself. Dr. Singer sat there listening to my life story and when I told him about loading bullets in the police academy and being in meth labs...he stopped me and said you need to be tested for heavy metals. My tests came back as having toxic levels for lead and cadmium. Dr. Singer also fixed a few other issues that I had like hormone imbalance etc. Dr. Singer is a brilliant man who will get to the bottom your health condition. He also helped my first born get to the bottom of his health issues due to me passing along my heavy metals. I am now back to work and my health is fully restored. I do not even take a Tylenol. I owe my life to this Doctor...

January 5th, 2017
So fortunate to have found this doctor!
I had been searching through many doctors to find more holistic treatment, and I'm so glad I came across Dr. Singer. He is brilliant, has a great sense of humor and offers services that you just can't find all in one place. The staff are great and have gotten to know them well, their job isn't easy but they do it with a smile and always try to make tough situations easier for me.

December 16th, 2016
Accurate diagnosis and treatment when other doctors could not
Diagnosed illness, prescribed correct medication and healed me

December 2nd, 2015
Dr. Singer is an extraordinarily gifted physician who helps where other doctors don't or can't. He is pleasant, humorous, and compassionate. The areas and means of treatment are indeed impressive. I have referred friends to him and they have not been disappointed. In the waiting room, one meets people who have come from many places for treatment. He truly is a doctor with knowledge and wisdom.

August 11th, 2014
I was told they accepted my insurance but they made me pay up front. Later found out they did not. Did lab work without fasting causing wrong diagnosis. Staff put me on hold and didn't come back when I called about insurance issues.

December 16th, 2008
I have been a patient of Dr.singer for many years. First of all, Dr. Singer is a kind and patient man. He genuinely cares for each patient. Dr. Singer values your individual opinion regarding your health. He intently listens to my concerns, then briliantly dashes them to the fire. Each visit is personalized, Dr. Singer brilliant at his trade, and I could not be happier at the outcome of each visit. Unlike an M.D. visit, which usually consists of a two minute dialoque betweem Doctor and Patient- patient endin up leaving with a bunch of prescriptions that they have no clue what to do with, because the doctor didn't take the time to even tell them what they were for, let alone the sidefects any number of the drugs will have.-- If this is what you are looking for, then don't visit DR. Singer. Dr.Singer's practice revolves around you, he is concerned with your health, and he will do anything in his power to get you feeling as good as you possible can. One more point- Dr. Singer consults individually with each and every patient- no matter how busy he is, he will take the time to see that your needs are met!

August 17th, 2017