Dr. Jonathan Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 8 reviews

May 9th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Have been seeing Dr Williams for about 5 years now and he has agreed to con't seeing my wife and I in his new practice. He has been one of the best physicians and most knowledgable physicians I have had the pleasure to have take care of us. Have seen his PA a few times when needed to be seen urgently which was fine. I needed a physician requires me to see him and to do the thing I need to do and he is that kind of physician. Great office and bedside manner. Spends as much time with us as we need during the office visits.

December 14th, 2015
Been a patient of his since I was a kid.

July 11th, 2015
Dr. Williams is a good Doctor but lacks the time to spend with patients due to an extremely overbooked schedule. It has just been announced that Dr. Williams is closing his practice to reside at a mentor to resident family doctors in the Wichita Falls area. Best of luck and God Bless

February 14th, 2015
I will NEVER EVER go to this doctor again. Patient beware.

February 15th, 2013
Dr. Williams takes excellent care of my mother. Makes me feel good that she is in good hands. Yes I would refer anyone to him. Great job. Thank you.

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Williams is a fantastic doctor. One of the best around as far as I am concerned. If you want a doctor who truly cares about you he is the one.

August 23rd, 2011
I had this Dr. and only saw him once for about 5 minutes. The rest of the year I was his "patient" I saw the PA. He has 2 PAs that do everything and while they are nice, when I asked to see the Dr. I was told he doesn't do that, I had to see the PA. I would not recommend him.

March 29th, 2010
Does this Dr. really work at his clinic?
I have only met Dr. Williams one time and that was for about 5 minutes. I have been seeing his PA, Alyssa, for about 7 months now. I asked to make an appointment to see him and Alyssa together to discuss some lab results and was told by his office that "we don't do that." If you phone his office for anything the first thing they say is NO. It's as if they don't even try to meet the patients needs if it's out of the ordinary. I need to find another Dr. I feel that I'm being taken advantage of in the billing of their services. I'm being billed getting a shot, just the syringe and the 10 seconds it takes to give it, for a modified office visit, Injection Administration, $36.00. My insurance is paying $16.00 and they still want me to pay a co-pay. Anyway, I'm not happy with them and will change as soon as I can.