Dr. Jonathan Wahl Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jonathan Wahl?

Posted on March 18th, 2016

I think I got sick from the weather changes, and I had a week of very bad diarrhea, vomiting, and pain below my ribs. It was so bad I couldn't eat without getting sick again. My insurance company sent this doctor and he was here at my home in 1 hour. This Doctor John spent a lot of time listening to me, examining me, and he gave me medicine that made the pain go completely away in 5 minutes, my nausea and vomiting stopped an two hours. He's a very great man this doctor. Thank you Doctor John.

NYC traveler

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I got sick while visiting New York City and called my insurance company that sent doctor Wahl. I love this doctor! My house call visit was excellent, he explained my diagnosis to me and he did make certain I understood how to take my medicines before he left. My husband is a doctor and he said I got attention better than he expected. When I got home, I spoke to my doctors in Argentina and they agreed with doctor Wahl, saying the same things, this doctor even let me talk about my medical problems that I have had for 30 years and he asked a lot of questions. His bedside manner was excellent, he's very kind and compassionate. Also, he's a lot of fun to talk to. Thank you doctor!

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Superb doctor, really phenomenal. He has time to spend with you and is accurate with his diagnosis. Best house call doctor I've used in midtown. The friendliest doc you'll meet.

traveler

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I was seen by this doctor late at night while visiting in New York. He was there in an hour, and helped me a lot. He also spent time helping me find a pharmacy and offered to speak with my doctor back home. I thought he was very good, and very friendly.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I called his service after not feeling well all day at work. Unfortunately in my area of the city there are no general doctors, and certainly none open in the evening. I didn't want to go to the local drug store and see someone with little training, and it was a doctor I wanted to see. About two hours later the doctor showed, he was very personable and professional. He explained what he was thinking and the treatment plan. This doc was absolutely superb. I'd call him again!

A.A. Sr.

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I was seen by this doctor at my hotel in midtown Manhattan within two hours of having called him at about 9PM on a weekend. I obtained his number from the desk service who was familiar with his concierge service and was able to verify that he is a well known internist. At 11 PM he was there, listen to my complaints and discussed a plan of care which was as expected and in line with how my regular physician treats my allergies. Truthfully, I found him to be confident, professional, and familiar with my conditions, medications, and pharmacy. I liked the care I received, although he is not my regular physician, and would have used him as a generalist but he doesn't have a location near my home in south Jersey. Dr. Wahl even left a message with my primary care doctor and made sure that I followed up with him when I returned home. I thought the cost was very reasonable, and I would call again should I ever need his services.

Posted on June 17th, 2015

A real pro. I had a pleasant experience with him years ago when I was getting routine allergy shots. He's not in Manhattan, so you have to get to the island. My hectic schedule made it convenient in that he does house calls and would see me on weekends, even at my office in midtown. I haven't seen him in a few years, but I recall a great bedside manner, very ethical, a conservative practitoner.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I contacted this doctor a while back because I'm busy and I heard he does house calls in Long Island. I don't have insurance and I needed a doctor to treat me before a business trip, so I gave him a call. He was able to see me on a weekday evening at my office in Manhattan which was very convenient. I found him very personable and thorough. He seemed professional to me, and I didn't feel funny about asking a lot of questions. Best yet, as with my other doctors, with Dr. Wahl I didn't feel rushed. He didn't take my insurance but the rate he charged was very affordable. His service is convenient if you work late hours, or travel often. I'd give his name to anyone looking for great affordable care.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

One of the best internists I know. Spends a lot of time with patients. The wait was worth it.

Esq.

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Doctor Wahl is truly interested in delivering the best care to me and my family, he's very personable too. Always makes me smile. Hoping he opens. in Huntington.

Patient

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. Wahl's an excellent clinician and he came highly recommended by a friend who used his housecall service in the past. Personally, I've always found him to be very knowledgeable on whatever it is that's bothering me. My rating: I think he's a truly caring doctor, and he's great at making people feel at ease. Five stars !

5 star doctor

Posted on May 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Wahl's for about two years since my family and I first moved to the area. I always thought the office was very busy for one doctor, but they usually take care of me without a long wait. He's very smart, intuitive, and he makes that personal connection with my husband and I when we see him. He's also good with the kids which I think is important for any doctor. Dr. Wahl has an excellent bedside manner and I feel he's very careful and has my best interest in mind. 5 stars!!