by J. Lichtman on Jun 17th, 2015

A real pro. I had a pleasant experience with him years ago when I was getting routine allergy shots. He's not in Manhattan, so you have to get to the island. My hectic schedule made it convenient in that he does house calls and would see me on weekends, even at my office in midtown. I haven't seen him in a few years, but I recall a great bedside manner, very ethical, a conservative practitoner.

by M. Napolitano on Jun 1st, 2015

I contacted this doctor a while back because I'm busy and I heard he does house calls in Long Island. I don't have insurance and I needed a doctor to treat me before a business trip, so I gave him a call. He was able to see me on a weekday evening at my office in Manhattan which was very convenient. I found him very personable and thorough. He seemed professional to me, and I didn't feel funny about asking a lot of questions. Best yet, as with my other doctors, with Dr. Wahl I didn't feel rushed. He didn't take my insurance but the rate he charged was very affordable. His service is convenient if you work late hours, or travel often. I'd give his name to anyone looking for great affordable care.

by E. Schulman on May 22nd, 2015

One of the best internists I know. Spends a lot of time with patients. The wait was worth it.

Esq. show details Esq.
by A.Rosen on May 22nd, 2015

Doctor Wahl is truly interested in delivering the best care to me and my family, he's very personable too. Always makes me smile. Hoping he opens. in Huntington.

Patient show details Patient
by M. Berman, East Hampton, N.Y. on Sep 29th, 2014

Dr. Wahl's an excellent clinician and he came highly recommended by a friend who used his housecall service in the past. Personally, I've always found him to be very knowledgeable on whatever it is that's bothering me. My rating: I think he's a truly caring doctor, and he's great at making people feel at ease. Five stars !

by G. Cantrella on Oct 15th, 2013

My doc for the past 8 years. I think this says a lot. I wouldn't change him as my Primary Care doc. Treats me in a very conservative manner. A straight forward guy.

5 star doctor show details 5 star doctor
by Tova Gilbert on May 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Wahl's for about two years since my family and I first moved to the area. I always thought the office was very busy for one doctor, but they usually take care of me without a long wait. He's very smart, intuitive, and he makes that personal connection with my husband and I when we see him. He's also good with the kids which I think is important for any doctor. Dr. Wahl has an excellent bedside manner and I feel he's very careful and has my best interest in mind. 5 stars!!

by Bea Tannenbaum on Mar 28th, 2013

A wonderful Doctor and a miracle worker. I highly recommend him if you need an Internist. I am breathing more easily than ever before, and even lost a few pounds. What a difference he made. I was able to stop my prednisone after years of use, and feel better than ever. Thank you, Dr. Wahl!

by B. Simons on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Wahl; I would highly recommend you to anyone who would is looking for an Internist. I haven't needed my inhaler in months, you were right! Thank you for the excellent care you provided. Both you and your staff were wonderful!

My Favorite Doctor show details My Favorite Doctor
by Naomi Geller on Dec 13th, 2012

I found Dr. Wahl to be extremely knowledgeable, kind and caring. Unfortunately it's hard to get him as your Doctor because he's so busy. Dr. Wahls bedside manner is exceptional as many will tell you. When other offices ask who my regular Doctor is and I say it's Dr. Wahl,they always seem to tell me he's great. Thanks Dr. W!

RJ Patel show details RJ Patel
Oct 14th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Wahl for about ten years, I first met him after walking in for an evaluation of my breathing difficulty. Dr. W has a great bedside manner. As a healthcare professional myself, I found him to be very polite and from my experience, he makes patients comfortable by answering to all sorts of questions. A very conservative approach is what I like best. I have no words to thank him enough.

Eileen Chernoff show details Eileen Chernoff
Jan 12th, 2012

Doctor Wahl, I first met as a referral from my gastroenterologist when I said I need a primary care doctor. He soon became my favorite. I never hesitate to ask him a question, even during a busy office day or during an exam. I used to leave confused when I left my other specialists office, and they rushed me out like I was cattle. Dr. Wahl has a terrific sense of humor too, he always, always, has me leaving with a smile or a laugh. He and his staff are first rate, the staff manager greets me always, and the rest are friendly too! Doctor Wahl shows me the xrays, explains the tests so I understand, he even shows me the finer details. Go and see for yourself, because he'll never makes you feel dumb or inferior like others. He's a doll.

Pastor John Auerbach show details Pastor John Auerbach
Nov 28th, 2011

Doc;My wife, and I, thank God every day for you. The congregation wishes you well, as always. Thank you for the donation and the attention you provided my staff. Luke 1:37 hangs above my desk and your picture. You are so compassionate & kind to your patients, surely you are doing the Lord's work. I will never forget your advice, that with God, All Thing's are Possible.My concerns about the injuries, the stigma, rehabilitation, and the enormity of the debt kept me up at night. I can't thank you enough, really. I don't know how to thank someone so Godly, one who who forgives a debt and tells a patient to enjoy life to the fullest in this day and age of managed care and HMO's. You have a special place in my heart, and his. In his name, my hopes and prayers are with you. Thanks for being our doctor.

Robert Anthony Delmauro show details Robert Anthony Delmauro
May 27th, 2010

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. Wahl's for approximately five years. I was referred to him by another physician while I had been an inpatient at Nassau University Medical Center in 2004. I have found that Dr. Wahl has the qualities that make a fine physician i.e., he's an excellent listener, communicator, an expert in his chosen field, and his bedside manner is second to none. I highly recommend him.

Angela Di Giorgio, PhD show details Angela Di Giorgio, PhD
Apr 2nd, 2009

I first brought my father to Dr. Wahl because of his complaints of leg pains and an inability to walk following his stroke. He and his staff were able to see him immediately, and my father got first rate attention. Dr. Wahl is highly intelligent and is supportive to patients dealing with difficult to treat syndromes and the complications of uncontrolled diabetes and hypertension. Dr. Wahl and his fantastic staff have gone out of their way more than once to help my father during very difficult times. He is a compassionate and caring physican. He spends a great deal of time with patients and is very understanding in dealing with patients who have been through traumatic events.I highly recommend him.

Saved my mothers life. show details Saved my mothers life.
by Miriam Goldstein on Feb 19th, 2009

Dr. Wahl is an excellent internist and comes highly reccommended. He is a knowledgeable, friendly physician and hero in the truest sense of the word. I received his name from Sloan Kettering cancer center where my mother was treated for metastatic breast, thyroid, and colon cancer. For years she was misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia, degenerative joint disease,hypochondriasis, and chronic pain syndrome. Since I live close to Sloan and understand their standing as a top quality healthcare facility, I walked up to the information desk and asked how I go about finding a well respected physician in the Scarsdale area that practices Internal medicine. I was greeted by both the center director and head of cardiology, who listened to my plight, and reccomended Dr. Wahl, refering to him as a "blue-ribbon-physician of physicians." In fact, both stated that they have taken family members to him for years and had wonderfull experiences. After leaving, I thanked them and drove on over to Dr. Wahl's office (now in Manhattan)and was greeted by an office manager that told me the office was closed, but when she called him with my concerns, she handed me the phone and he told me to bring my mother on over. Imagine, a doctor that would drive on in from the island afterhours and see a patient he never met immediately.He is a professional in every sense of the word. His experence is extensive, and dedication to both my ailing mother and our family was simply refreshing. Mother said she actually felt better the minute he shook her hand and introduced himself. His bedside manner is almost second to none. I must admit I think I have some of the best doctors in the city! Dr. Wahl was concerned and certain that my mother had been getting the run around, misdiagnosed, and he felt it was urgent that she undergo various tests on her thyroid, colon, and breasts. It sounded terrible, but he told us he needs to rule out the possibility of a familial cancer syndrome. Well, thank God he was there for us. Within one day, we had the results back and had been seen by several specialists at Sloan whom had worked closely with Dr. Wahl for years. Sure enough, my mother was diagnosed with exactly what doctor Wahl had suspected, and she has (after 3 months), recieved a clean bill of health after undergoing surgery and chemotherapy. We all go to him now for annual exams and follow up. He is simply, awesome!Dr. Jonathan Wahl is truly a Godsend, a true healer, and binder of the broken hearted. He's cool too! My mother says all the time, that he is to medicine what Atticus Finch is to the attorneys. He works from the time early day becomes night, until night becomes day again.Since our last visit, I have reccommended him to five friends all of which had stellar comments and were pleased with their treatment.I highly reccommend him to anyone seeking a great Internist in the five boroughs area.

> > Patient Reviews